- Experienced Multimedia Designer with a passion for branding, web design, illustration, animation and story telling.
- Career objective: to work on large scale projects that challenge innovation and creativity. To work as part of a team to create inspirational brands through a variety of design mediums.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Design Industry Knowledge – ability to produce quality website and graphic design, illustrations, animation and artistry to client brief and objective. Ability to work across multiple industries.
- Excellent business relationships – confident and enjoy engaging with people at all levels. Ability to develop strong business relationships with key stakeholders.
- Time Management/Organisational skills – ability to plan and prioritise according to deadlines and business objectives.
- Art & Technical Direction
- Analytical and Strong Problem Solving Skills – successful at analysing problems, setting strategy and timelines. Ability to review the options and determine the most appropriate solution through creative and innovative thinking.
- 3D Poly Modelling and Texturing
- Strong work ethic and an eye for detail.
- Bachelor of Arts (Visual Arts) Degree, awarded with
Distinction, School of Art, Curtin University of Technology
- Diploma of Animation Fremantle Film & Television Institute
- Certificate IV in Website Design, Challenger TAFE
- 2008, 2x Awards for short animation ‘Dox’ – West Australian Screen Awards
- 2008, 2x Awards for short animation ‘Dox’ – Mandurah Film Festival
- 2007, Michael Collins Caricature Award, 1x Highly
- Adobe Creative Cloud (CC)
- 3D Studio Max
- Contract Animator for Crown Perth | 2018 – Present
- Online Tutor and Unit Coordinator for Curtin University | 2015 – Present
- Freelance Multimedia Designer | 2014 – Present
- Senior Designer for Inhouse Group | 2015 – 2016
- Senior Designer for Point Design | 2013 – 2013
- Graphic Designer for Aveling | 2007 – 2013
Over the years, I’ve been proud to service and work with some great clients and established agencies such as:
- Crown Perth
- Curtin University
- PCYC WA
- Training Course Experts
- Totally 4×4
- In-house Group
- Point Design